Every October, San Diegans look forward to the La Jolla Art & Wine Festival, a free event that draws in the crowds.
What to Expect at the La Jolla Art & Wine Festival
This is a San Diego art festival, wine event and fundraiser in one. There are typically 150+ artists featured from across Southern California and Baja. In addition to the multitude of well-established artists, look forward to :
- A silent auction
- Gourmet cuisine
- Live music
- Family art center
- A beautiful wine and beer garden featuring top wineries and breweries
More Reasons to Attend this La Jolla Art Festival
This festival is FREE and open to people of all ages. Here are a few extra reasons to attend:
- Pets are allowed. (As long as they’re on leashes and picked up after!)
- There are parking solutions. You can breathe easy because of the system of shuttles to pick up and drop people off from parking locations.
- It’s an opportunity to give back. The silent auction, for example, raises money to support underfunded schools in La Jolla.
- There’s activities for kids and adults alike. Children will get to dive into a variety of things like art projects, outdoor fun play and more activities from Geppetto’s toy shop.
Where & Where is this La Jolla Festival?
The LJ Art & Wine Festival is hosted at the heart of La Jolla, centrally at Girard Avenue between Prospect Street and Torrey Pines road.
This La Jolla festival is typically held each year at the beginning of October.
Get more information at The La Jolla Art & Wine Festival website.